Payroll Software with Time Attendance System
e-Leave HRM is a transparent payroll software that enables the employer to generate accurate payroll and employee to view and understand the impact of the variable pay structure in a timely manner. The payroll system automatically calculates all attendance using time attendance system apart from taxes on the employee’s payslips. At the same time, e-Leave HRM Software assists the employer to comply with all statutory requirements such as EPF, Socso, EIS, Income tax and Bonuses using our payroll software.
- Generate monthly payroll from web application
- Take claims, attendance, and leave into the calculation of payroll
- Follow strictly to government legislation for Socso, EPF, EIS, income tax and etc
- Generate, modify and print payroll for every employee
- EA form can be generated year end
- Leave balances and claims will be reflected in payroll
- Customize the behavior of the automatic calculation in the payroll system
Define Employee Income Type
- Define income type for every employee.
- You can choose to display a particular item on the payslip or otherwise.
- Daily wages are calculated automatically and to be deducted if any unpaid leave is taken.
- Take advantage of the Search filters built into the payroll system.
- It helps you find the payroll faster and become more productive.
- Alternatively, you can view all generated payroll on this page.
- Generate payroll before your company payday.
- You can choose to print it or generate it as PDF for your employee to view from the payroll system.
- Achieve accuracy and consistency to minimize risk across all systems.
- e-Leave HRM payroll calculations take deduction limits such as EPF, Socso, Income tax into account.
Payroll time and attendance Records (Pay Period List)
- Past payroll data are kept in the payroll system.
- Payroll software helps HR administrators to keep track of all employees’ records and prepare for payroll auditing.
Employee Personal Payroll Access
- Employees can view past months payslips and directly print it.
- Income Summary and Tax Deduction will be available in the payslip including Socso, EPF, EIS and income tax deductions