BMO e-Leaves has a built in default function to allow your employees to apply half day leave instead of full day leave. Similarly, your employees will need to apply leave through the online leave management system.
Below is a simple guide on how employees can apply half day leave through Online Leave Management System.
You can also refer to the how employees can apply full day leave guide HERE.
1. Go to BMO home page and click “Login”.
2. Login to your employee BMO account.
3. After login to BMO Online Leave Management System, mouseover the e-Leave menu button. When the submenu displays, click on the “Apply Leave” menu button as indicated below.
4. Then, click on the “Type of Leave” list box. A wide range of leaves will be shown. In this case, annual leave is selected.
5. Next, click on the “Apply for” list box and choose half day leave. The list box beside the “To Date” field is enabled now. You can select either AM or PM.
NOTE: AM (Morning, first half of the day) ; PM (Afternoon, second half of the day)
6. After that, click on the calendar icon to select the date you want to apply leave. For example, choose 29 Jan 2014.
7. After that, you can state the reason and key in your contact number just in case there’s urgent matters related to your work. Then, click on “Submit for Approval” button to proceed.
8. At the final stage, you will be prompted with a notification stating that the leave details has been emailed to you successfully.